A client of ours is looking for a national recruiter to help fill leadership roles in a growing organization. In this job your core focus is reaching out to prospective candidates through networking and cold calling, then, helping them through the interview process. At first you’ll work strictly on the candidate side, but as you grow you’ll move into managing a full desk. This company prides itself on have a fantastic culture with team activities, parties, and a work schedule that offers solid work/life balance.
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-5 years of recruiting or sales experience
- Strong phone presence
- $40k base salary plus commission; total compensation year one $65k-75k
- Total compensation year two $100k+
- Incentive trip when you hit revenue goal!
- Full medical, dental, 401k, and life insurance
Recruiter’s Take: This role is perfect for someone who wants to be a high-performer and values work-life balance. Put your head down and produce during the four day work week, then enjoy your extended weekends. The job isn’t easy, but the company offers strong leadership and a fun culture to make it an enjoyable workplace.
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com