Director of Digital Strategy and Content Marketing
Our client is a large, award-winning digital agency in downtown Portland. Their Executive team is looking to bring on a Director of Digital Strategy and Content Marketing. This person will be directly affecting the Content Marketing and Video Advertising revenue and client engagement of the agency, overseeing implementation of solutions, while using data-driven story-telling methodology. Responsible for leadership over Key Account Search Campaigns, identifying areas for improvement and determining success in line with KPI’s and engagement metrics. Work with Sales, Ad Operations, and other key stakeholders to provide insight into performance trends while diving into analytics and determining best practices for future strategies.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a media or agency Sales or Sales Operations role, as well as fluency in campaign strategy development with a preferred focus on content marketing and strategies. They will possess a strong understanding of consultative client strategies and bring large-scale thinking and creative insights to an already high-performing team. Lastly, this candidate should have a strong passion for digital and seeing their ideas come to life!
- 5-10 years in a media or agency setting with Sales and/or Sales Operations experience
- 5+ years of SEO/SEM Campaign Strategy and implementation
- Experience leading a sales or client-facing campaign operations team
- $65k – $85k base salary; Total compensation year-one of $85k – $110k
- 401k with match, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for employee and family
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org