We currently have an urgent need for an experienced Equipment Trainer. Our client is a Fortune 500 provider of commercial Medical and Safety equipment and is currently looking for a talented educator to train their clients on proper use of the equipment, regulatory and compliance standards, and best practices in the work place. Although the majority of your time will be spent in a classroom setting, you will get a chance to earn bonuses and commissions by selling additional equipment and services to your clientele.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both sales and teaching/training, and will fit in with this organization’s fun and collaborative company culture. Because they prefer to promote from within, there are many opportunities to advance into leadership and other specialized positions. Apply now and contribute to this company’s longstanding reputation of success and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ Years professional sales experience
- 2+ Years professional training/teaching experience
- Knowledge and understanding of OSHA standards a plus
- $35k base salary plus bonuses and commissions; total compensation year one ~$45k
- Medical, Dental benefits; 401k with match
- Cell phone, laptop, travel reimbursements as needed
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org