Our client is a small, independent insurance agency that serves individuals and businesses across the Pacific Northwest. They are seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager to work alongside their established team of sales professionals and clients. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing yearly expirations and renewals of property and casualty insurance. This is not a hunting or prospecting role but rather service-oriented; you will be providing outstanding service and support to clients, producers and co-workers.
This company values professional development. They are seeking someone who is proactive and wants to grow their talents and insurance knowledge within the organization. Their largest practice is in the hospitality industry and includes restaurants and breweries. They also serve clients in the education and non-profit sector. They are confident that their office and culture stacks up to the competition.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 3+ years’ experience servicing B2B in the insurance space
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service capacity
- Insurance License: 1 year
- $30-70k base salary plus 10% commission
- Medical benefits, 401k w/4% match (fully vested)
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org