Our client, specializing in HVAC projects and maintenance, is seeking an outside sales rep for the Portland area. Operating in Oregon and Washington, this large player in the marketplace has a strong reputation for quality service and a great company culture. Despite their long-running success they strive to operate like a small business and maintain a flat corporate hierarchy.
The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, selling, and negotiating HVAC maintenance agreements, control systems, and retrofits. It’s a heavy prospecting position with an industry-leading commission structure. Warm leads are provided, but the right person for the role will be very successful at identifying and qualifying new business opportunities.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience selling HVAC Maintenance, Retrofit Projects, or Controls (ideally)
- Driven, hunter sales mentality
- Base Salary Range: $80-90k
- Year 1 Expected income: $110k-125k
- Year 2 expected income: $150k+
- 401k w/ match, Medical, Dental, Vision
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com