Our client is a major player in the medical industry and they have a groundbreaking new service in genetic testing. They are looking for a talented sales rep with experience in medical to build a territory covering Portland, Eugene, and Salem. The focus is on primary care, with 80% of your work being with existing accounts. The remainder of your time will be spent bringing in new business. There is a lot to do, so a strong work-ethic is a must.
This is an autonomous role, so you will need to be able to produce results without supervision. This division is growing rapidly, and they want a proven producer to continue building momentum as they continue to launch additional products. There is a clear career trajectory here, with the option to move into a Territory Sales Representative role after a year or so.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-5 year B2B or medical sales experience
- Proven track record of success
- $45k base salary plus commission; total compensation year one is $70k-80k
- Total compensation year two is around $125k; more if you are promoted
- Full medical, dental, vision; HSA 90%, 401k with match
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com