Our client is a leading wholesale distributor for industrial products. There are over 300 shops nationally who operate cooperatively, often putting together deals with clients that require involvement from multiple dealers. The goal of this role is to create partnerships with major clients that help streamline sales through a single point of contact with universal pricing. In this role you will be working with store owners, local sales director, and clients to help transition qualified companies into Strategic Accounts.
The ideal candidate will be strong in creating process and procedures, as they will be responsible for establishing a system to get ordering, billing, and ERP systems in place for each store. Experience in sales administration and/or sales operations could be a good fit for the role.
- 2-8 years of relevant experience (sales ops, sales admin, sales support, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following software is ideal: SalesForce, Arriba, Eclipse, DDI, Sitequest
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify new solutions
- $60-70k base salary plus bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ match, PTO
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com