Our client is a leading provider of financial education and marketing services for investment advisers. They are looking for an Account Executive to manage a full sales cycle bringing in new clients. While you will also do some prospecting of your own, you will be provided plenty of inbound leads and client referrals to qualify and ultimately bring on as clients.
The sales cycle is an optimal mix between transactional and consultative: each deal takes 4-8 weeks to close, you’ll always have 30-40 prospects in the pipeline, and your goal is to close 10 deals a month. It takes about 2 months to get ramped up. This role is almost exclusively an inside sales role, although you may take some local meetings and attend some trade shows. Along with the winning sales culture, this company has a great office, tons of support from marketing, and lots of room for growth.
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- 2+ years of trained phone-based sales experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Goal-oriented, motivated to master your craft
- $35-42k base salary; expect to make $90k year one
- Total compensation year two $120k+
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org