Our client is a local leader in the plumbing and water works field with over 75 years of experience. They are looking for an inside sales representative to function as a liaison between the outside sales team in clients. In this role you will be wearing many hats: providing quotes, coordinating orders, following-up with clients, and shipment tracking. In addition you will be doing some prospecting into former customers and target accounts – around 20 cold calls per week. Industry experience is a must for this position, as you will need to quickly become an expert on their product catalog and provide expertise to clients.
This company provides a stable work environment with a focus on creating an environment employees can grow and develop in. They provide multiple paths for advancement from this role, including outside sales, management, or a role on their estimator/project manager team. In addition to great benefits and an annual bonus they provide perks such special BBQs, catered meals, and other events throughout the year.
- 1-2 years pervious sales/sales support experience
- Industry experience within plumbing and water works required
- Team oriented attitude, able to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- $40k+ base salary and bonus; expect to make $40-45k year one
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Annual bonus
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org