Our client brings over 75 years of experience to the Pacific Northwest and is now in need of a new Outside Sales Representative to keep the company growing. They serve a variety of industries from food service to janitorial – providing packaging, equipment, and print solutions. In this role you will be initially targeting new business, building a book of business through prospecting and/or bringing a book of business, then managing and growing those accounts. There are a variety of products and services to sell, so the typically sales cycle lasts 2-3 months.
This company operates exclusively in the Northwest and Alaska, and have several local teams spread out across the territory. This role will just cover a Portland territory, so travel is minimal. While this is a large company, each market has a large degree of autonomy, so you don’t have to fight through bureaucracy to get things done.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2-7 years of outside sales experience; industry experience highly preferred
- Proactive mindset, confident in aggressively pursuing new business
- $50-70k+ base salary plus bonuses
- Expect to make $70-90k year two; typical rep makes $140k
- Mileage reimbursement, cell phone, etc.
- Good benefits, excellent 401k
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com