Our client is a major manufacturer of elevators, escalators, and other mobility resources. Do to the local teams growth there is a need for a new sales representative to join the team. This role will be focused on helping procure and expedite new projects. There isn’t traditional prospecting and cold-calling, instead this role is primarily responding to RFPs and providing quotes/estimations to general contractors. Since you’re working on smaller components of a larger project you will need to be quick on your feet and react quickly to emerging opportunities.
This company has an excellent reputation within the industry, and because of their proprietary products they are often the go-to vendor for most projects. Although experience within the construction industry will help you ramp up quickly in this role they do provide several weeks of onsite training. This role is focused entirely on the greater Portland Metro Area and Vancouver, so there is little to no travel.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-7 years of relevant experience (Sales, construction project management, estimating, etc.)
- Experience within the construction industry working with RFPs, blueprint take-offs, etc.
- Comfortable managing a high volume of projects (up to 100 per year)
- $60k-90k base salary; expect to make $90-120k year one
- Total compensation year two $130K+
- Excellent Medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k w/ match
- Company car, cell phone, laptop, etc.
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com