Our client is a large international trading company that sells, exports, imports, and manufactures a range of high value products and materials globally. They are looking for a sales rep to manage their chemical product vertical out of the local office. The ideal candidate will have experience selling internationally, and will ideally have partners and distributors to bring on both nationally and overseas. In this role you will be responsible for building and managing your own book of business.
This is a large, longstanding organization with over 50 years of global experience and billions in revenue. Their local office is small, and puts an emphasis on work-life balance. You’ll average 40 hours of work a week with minimal travel. As this is a large company there are plenty of channels for growth into leadership or key account sales. This client sets you up for success by providing two months of heavy training.
- 3-10+ years of relevant sales experience
- Degree not required
- Strong at both account management and new business development
- International sales experience preferred
- $3k-8k monthly guarantee plus commissions; expect to make $60k-100k year one
- Total compensation year two $120k+
- Great health benefits, retirement, PTO
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org