Our client is a manufacturer’s representative agency committed to helping companies drive sales through online and brick-and-mortar retailers on the west coast. They are looking for a Sales and Marketing Representative to work with a couple key accounts. In this role you will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing accounts- bringing in new business and developing sales campaigns for existing clients. You will be acting as the hub between the manufacturer and the distributor so you will need to be able to work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will be charismatic, well-spoken, and able to understand the process of how to add value to both vendor and distributor relationships. Beyond devising marketing programs for brick-and-mortar distributors you will need to understand how to leverage SEO, Online Display, and Social Advertising to drive ecommerce sales. The role is based out of a Portland office, with occasional overnight travel.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of B2B sales; major bonus if working with vendors/distributors
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Great personality and willingness to learn
- $50-70k base salary; expect to make $65k-85k year one
- Total compensation year two is $85k+; top earners make $125k+
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ match
- Company car, phone, computer
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com