Our client is a developer of deeply analytical marketing software in need of a Sales Engineer to support a Western territory (OR, WA, CA, ID, CO, AZ). In this role you would help move prospective clients through the middle stages of the sales cycle. Once a potential client is qualified and engaged you will be brought in to perform remote demos and even fly onsite to work out the technical details of the sale and help close business.
This position is open as a result of recent funding. They are making a strong push to grow their sales team in the western states. This is a moderate sized company, less than 100 employees, with lots of room to advance. You have the chance to grow with the company and carve out your own path. They believe in healthy work/life balance, so you won’t be working crazy hours or irregular schedules.
- 7-15 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Networking background (telecom)
- Experience working with Akamai or other CDN (content delivery networks)
- Experience calling on CMOs, Marketers, etc.
- $80-120k+ salary (dependent upon experience) plus commission/bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, 401k
- Phone, laptop, expense account
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org