Our client is a large custom manufacturer of plastics and electrical equipment in need of a Business Development Manager to help them enter new verticals. The ideal candidate would be a senior leader from the custom manufacturing industry capable of planning strategic sales initiatives to expand into new markets and manage an existing sales team. There would initially be 3 direct sales reps (primarily focused on account management) and a sales admin under your direct report.
This company has invested in new technologies and capabilities to help this push into new markets and are ready for growth. They have an excellent track record with clients and plenty of paths for growth within the company.
- Degree not required, technical degree is a plus though
- 5+ years sales experience within a related industry
- Six-sigma experience or similar
- $90k-100k base salary plus commission; total compensation year one $140k
- $150k+ total compensation year two
- Medical, Dental benefits, Cell phone, laptop, car allowance
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org