Our client is looking for a talented sales professional to sell specialty films, adhesives, and coatings into the medical and pharmaceutical industry. This is a full cycle sales role, focusing on both new business development and the management of existing clients. In addition to a range of existing products this company also develops custom products for clients. This role requires heavy travel, as much as 70% of your time, as you will be managing a west coast territory.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and can effectively manage a large, remote territory. Since some of the larger deals can have long sales cycles (as much as 2 years for a custom product) great follow-up skills are a must. This can be a challenging industry to excel at, so previous medical or adhesives sales experience is highly preferred. They provide two months of training to help set new reps up for success.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, business, science, or engineering
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Medical or adhesives background
- $85-95k Salary plus profit sharing and performance-based bonus, expect to make $100k+ in total compensation
- Full medical benefits, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, disability, stock bonus program
- Expenses and air fare reimbursements, laptop, cell phone
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com