Our client is a major provider of consultative services to hospital groups, medical management organizations, and health plan providers. They are growing fast and need an account executive to cover an East coast territory. This role would be a 70/30 split between new business development and managing existing accounts. Once you have brought a hospital on as a client you will typically sign them on for 5 or 6 new projects per year. You’ll be provided plenty of leads from the company’s marketing team while also prospecting independently. Since this position is covering an East coast territory you will be traveling around 15% of the time (depending on how you manage your schedule) to meet with key accounts.
This company is growing fast (over 20% YOY growth) and has a strong reputation in the industry. In addition, they have a great downtown office, and new Six Sigma leadership. They understand the importance of providing support to their sales teams, and really have their marketing and operations teams dialed-in to provide a big boost to sales.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3+ years of business to business sales experience
- Either experience in a transactional sale or a long, complex sales cycle
- Experience selling into hospitals/healthcare is a plus
- $50-55k base salary; $100-110k total compensation year one
- $125k+ compensation year two
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Expense account, preferred flight status, etc.
Recruiter’s Take: This is an excellent position for a talented B2B sales rep to move into the medical industry. This isn’t field marketing to doctors – this is a full sales cycle position targeting decision-makers at the VP and Director level. The compensation plan is excellent, and there are a variety of career advancement paths to develop professionally.
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org