Our client is looking for an experienced software rep to bring their specialized analytics software to enterprise clients. This is an established company with a new product suite that has led to a rapid growth phase. In this role you will be responsible for closing and managing big accounts in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries.
This is a very technical sales process! You will be working with high level executives as well as scientists and technicians (you will have a sales engineer to help). The role isn’t heavy on travel, but you will be making trips across the U.S. and even some international travel.
- 3-10 years B2B sales experience
- Degree required; STEM degrees preferred
- Experience with highly technical sales
- Previous experience selling into chemical and/or industrial industries
- Year 1: $80k+ base salary, $130-150k total compensation
- Year 2: $200k+ total compensation
- Medical, Dental (for employee and family) 401k, stock options, expense account
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com