A rapidly expanding local electrical firm is in need of a new estimator to help grow business and keep up with demand. In this role you will be responsible for following up on 5 to 6 leads per day to do quotes and meet with prospective clients. The typical sales cycle is 2 to 3 weeks, with travel confined to the greater Portland Metro Area.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience as an electrician or another trade in construction. It is important to understand the electrical network and how it works together. This company has a great, low-stress culture with an opportunity to earn a quality income.
- 1-4+ years of electrical and/or construction/contractor experience
- Extroverted, personable, able to build rapport with builders and contractors
- Bachelors Degree optional
- $50-70k base salary (dependent on experience); total year one compensation $70-80k
- Expect to make $80-100k+ year two
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Company car, laptop, iphone, credit card, etc.
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com