Our client sells a very unique educational software and hardware solution into school districts, education service centers, and libraries. This is a full sales cycle role, focused on prospecting, qualifying, closing new clients based on needs you’ve identified, and managing accounts.
This is a solution-based sale, so high transaction sales experience is not a strong fit for the role. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver complex solutions in a clear and concise manner to clients across a geographic territory. This role is a mix of inside and outside sales, where you manage your travel schedule – likely ~50% travel.
- 2-5 years of B2B software sales
- Strong solution sales experience; not high-transaction sales
- Experience selling into government and education; preferably selling software into K-12
- Ability to work remotely and manage a large territory
- $40k base salary; expect to make $90k year one
- $125-130k year two total compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Recruiter’s Take: Take on a key role with a financially stable company that acts like a start-up. Everyone there has a voice and you have a direct line to the CEO. The kind of sales rep who likes to work independently will thrive in this role.
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com