Our client in the piping industry is looking for a Territory Manager to take over the Oregon and Washington territory. This is a remote position where you will have plenty of flexibility in how you work the territory and manage your schedule. The emphasis of this role is on growing business through developing new clients and expanding existing accounts. You will spend much of your time working with project managers, contractors, and engineers to get your products put into specs for various construction projects.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated rep with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong drive to succeed. You will be independently responsible for creating and executing on a strategy for developing new business across the territory. This role is open because the previous rep was promoted; something that is common in this company, thanks to their 90%+ retention rate. This role provides plenty of freedom, perks like taking clients to Blazer games, and multiple routes for professional growth.
- 2-10 years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling into construction
- Degree is strongly preferred; even better if in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude is a bonus
- $100k+ total compensation year one
- Top earners make $150k+
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ match, retirement fund
- Company car, expense account, iphone, laptop, etc
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org