Our client is a high-end tool manufacturer that sells primarily into the automotive industry. Their sales professionals are independent franchise owners who manage their own regional territories. They are looking for someone to travel around the West coast and train new franchise owners on products, sales, and SOPs.
This role requires significant travel, so you will need to be a road warrior. The company fully covers your travel expenses (mileage, airfare, meals, etc). The ideal candidate will be personable, well-rounded, and have some sales or training experience. This company is experiencing impressive growth, and there are several different routes for advancement.
- 2+ years of sales and/or training experience
- Personable, well-rounded, outgoing
- Extreme willingness to travel
- $60k-68k base salary plus 6k in bonuses year one
- Make $75k to $80k year two
- Health, vision, dental, 401k w/ match
- Fully expensed (travel, airfare, meals, etc.)
Recruiter’s Take: This role is ideal someone who has had success in sales but are looking to take their career in a new direction. This travel-heavy job is fully expensed, so you can significantly cut your out-of-pocket expenses and spend a couple years building up your savings.
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com