Our client is an acclaimed cloud-based software company specializing in marketing software that powers small and mid-market businesses. They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager as part of their new local sales team. In this role you will be given a geographic territory to prospect and close new business.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be selling to CMOs, Marketing Managers, and other marketing leadership. This role will require you to become a product expert and deliver a strong value proposition through online demos and sales proposals. You will be supported by the a strong technical support team and product specialists. This company has a great culture with tons of perks and plenty of passion for being part of a growing company.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 4-6 years in Software sales
- Proof of success (promotions, awards, exceeding quota)
- Experience selling into marketing departments is a plus
- $55k-70k base salary; $120-$140k total compensation year one
- Total compensation year two $150k+
- Excellent medical benefits, 401k, life insurance, stock options
- Additional perks such as gym membership, catered lunches
Recruiter’s Take: It’s not every day you get a chance to become part of a well-established company’s first centralized sales team. This high-performing company – which has used remote sales representatives to this point – is building a team to work out of their national headquarters. Great office, strong culture, and lot’s of opportunity for growth.
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com