Our client is a growing local company who manufactures energy efficient products for houses and commercial properties. They have more leads than they know what to do with and are looking for a new inside sales representative to keep up with the demand. The ideal candidate won’t be the hardcore closer, it will be a engaging, consultative rep who is able to communicate effectively across multiple mediums. This is often a multi-touch sale, so you will need to be diligent about logging data and tracking prospects to keep up with open opportunities.
This is truly a Portland kind of company – ping pong table in the office, team trips to Mt Hood, happy hours, and extra PTO incentives if you carpool, take the bus, or ride your bike to work. There are several career paths from this role: other sales roles, leadership, client services, etc.
- 1-3 years consumer engagement experience (B2C or B2B)
- Computer savvy – can learn SalesForce and proprietary ordering systems
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
- $25k base salary plus commission; expect to make $45k-50k year one
- Total compensation year two $60k+; top earners make $75k+
- Medical benefits, 2-3 weeks PTO, FSA program
- Additional perks such as happy hours, trips to Mt Hood, camping
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org