Our client is a major provider of agricultural lighting, watering systems, air flow, and control systems for the cannabis industry. This company is led by a team of professionals experienced in cannabis operations, engineering, automation and construction. They specialize in providing custom solutions for industrial facilities.
This is primarily a hunting and account management role. While you will do some work with marketing generating leads a large portion of your job will be spent prospecting for new business and working with key decision makers. The sales cycle can get very complex, so you must have strong pipeline management skills. Strong technical knowledge is another major component of the role. You will take a consultative approach on existing and new sales deals providing product expertise and managing a long sales cycle. This is a global territory, and may be subject to stretches of heavy travel – as much as 50% travel in some cases.
- 5+ years of experience selling complex industrial equipment or systems
- Six Sigma is a major plus
- Greenhouse or Horticulture experience is a bonus as well
- $75k base salary; $125k total compensation year one
- Expect to make $150k-200k year two and three
- Monthly reimbursement to purchase benefits
- Travel Perks, expense accounts, laptop, cell, mileage reimbursement
- Stock option plan
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org