Our client is a well regarded provider of promotional services for the financial industry. They have provided quality, customized solutions to their customers for over a decade and continue to grow. They have a strong sales team in charge of bringing in new business and managing accounts, but up until now they haven’t had much outreach to dormant or non-responsive accounts. This role is designed to fix that.
In this role you will be responsible for reaching out to a long list (several hundreds) of clients that had once done business with this company, but have not been recently active. Your goal will be to connect with these former clients and re-activate them. To do this you will need to educate on how to better utilize their services and show them best practices. This is primarily an inside sales role, with the only outside travel being meetings around the Portland area and a couple annual trade shows.
- 2-3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Sales training and/or coaching/teaching background is a plus
- Intelligent and articulate
- $35k-45k base salary; $50-60k total compensation year one
- $60k-70k total compensation year two
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Lots of perks and ancillary benefits
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com