Our client is a successful young SaaS company looking for a VP of Sales to help accelerate growth. This isn’t a rebuild project. This is a well-running organization looking for someone to improve sales execution, train and hire sales talent, and propel the company to stronger growth. The company has excellent product-market fit and a strong reputation in the industry.
The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to be hands on in developing a sales team and ensure that every rep is meeting or surpassing their expectations. You will be managing a small team (under 10) consisting of National Account Managers, a Customer Success team, and an Implementation and Sales Engineering team. The focus is primarily on mid-market organizations, calling on VPs of Sales and Marketing. This industry also has a robust trade show cycle, so be prepared for around 30% national travel.
- SaaS Sales Leadership experience is required
- Proven background in developing people
- Experience selling into industrial or skill trades industries is a plus
- $100k+ base salary; total compensation year one ~$160k
- Total compensation year two should be $180k-210k+
- 401k plus benefits distribution
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com