A client of ours is currently looking for a Director of Demand Generation to drive strong customer leads to the sales team. This position is with a Software-as-a-Service company with an impressive history of growth, earning numerous awards and accolades. Their software is a premium product, providing value far beyond what their competition can deliver.
In this job you will be responsible for managing a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy and creating effective marketing campaigns to drive growth within established marketing channels (email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, Direct Mail, Telemarketing and PR). The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with lead quotas and be very driven by metrics and KPIs. You will be responsible for strategic development of campaigns, developing dashboard reports and campaign analysis, and implementing best practices for demand generation that drives opportunities to revenue.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-10 years working in a high-growth technology environment
- 5+ years of lead generation experience, including inbound and outbound
- Demonstrated understanding of integrated marketing practices and measurements across digital, direct and outbound programs; prefer hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo and/or Pardot preferred)
- Strong work ethic
- $80k base salary plus bonuses
- Total compensation of $90k-120k
- Full health, dental, vision benefits, gym membership, 401k
- Unlimited PTO
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com