Our client in telecom is seeking a sales executive with some experience in technical sales to manage and grow a local territory. The role is a combination of new business acquisition and management of existing accounts. You will inherit a book of business that includes over 100 accounts to grow and develop. In addition there are over 700 targeted accounts to pursue and close. This new account development will account for around 70% of your time.
This large firm provides excellent training and has a strong support staff. There are numerous paths for advancement, whether you’re looking for senior leadership or other sales roles. If you’re tech savvy, and looking for a well-rounded mix of prospecting and account management, this well-compensated role is a great long-term fit.
- 3+ years of B2B sale experience
- Skilled in prospecting and hunting new business
- Any technical exposure in sales is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- $50k-60k base salary; total compensation $105k-110k in year one
- $110k-120k total compensation year two
- Full benefits package
- Full product, network and ongoing sales training
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com