Join one the the Northwest’s largest privately owned financial companies as part of a comprehensive management trainee program. This company understands the value of great employees and believes in promoting from within. In business for over 50 years, they provide credit to qualified consumers through direct consumer loans and purchasing installment contracts from dealers. In this role you will work your way up through multiple positions and learn the industry first-hand.
This role has a clear career path that eventually leads to a Branch Manager position. To start, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries both in person and over the phone, and then following up and serving these customers. This may include pulling credit reports, filling out credit applications, collecting and applying payments and selling financing and/or roadside assistance. The ideal candidate will be very energetic and hard-working, with strong communication skills and a mind for finance. This is a team environment, so the ability to work with others, be a team player, and multi-task effectively is important.
- Bachelors degree; preferably in business, finance, or a related field
- Good credit history (no derogatory marks ie repos, bankruptcy, bad credit)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- $28-35k first year income (salary)
- Expect to make $36-40k year two
- 90% of medical benefits covered; 401k, profit sharing
- Excellent training program
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org