The Account Development Representative role is vital to the continued success of our company, and will be focused on prospecting, qualifying, and developing target accounts to grow our business. You will need to be competitive, intellectually curious, and comfortable in a very high-energy team-oriented environment. There are many moving parts to manage in this job, so strong attention to detail and good organization will be essential.
• Leads from recruiters
• Review weekly reports for possible leads
• Check LinkedIn Updates for job movement, new openings
• Review Portland Business Journal updates for any stories on companies expanding team size
• Review job posting lists sent from LinkedIn, Careerbuilder, Monster, Glassdoor, etc.
• Visit company web page to obtain description, product info, location information
• Find appropriate Decision Maker(s) through LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and other tools
• Search for recent news on company for relevant info to reference
• Engage DM through targeted email and conscientious follow-up
• Answer any responses, always with action item of setting up a discovery call
• When on a call, obtain job order, establish terms of fee agreement, send fee agreement
• Bring in Account Manager when necessary
• Upon receiving signed fee agreement transfer account to Account Manager
At West Coast Careers Oregon we think it is important for everyone to develop a cross-functional skill-set; so there is plenty of ongoing training and multiple paths to move through the company and grow as a professional.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- $30k base salary plus commission; total compensation $40k+ year one
- Medical benefits, 401k plus match
- Paid holidays and PTO
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com