Our client is a small ad agency that exclusively supports a major national retailer and is looking for a full time media buyer. This role requires someone who can navigate multiple channels without a hiccup: SEO, SEM, radio, TV, social media, etc. This is a very small company (under 10 employees) so the role is perfect for someone who wants to be a key cog in a growing company. There won’t be much management, so you will need to be very independent and self-motivated (there are also commissions and bonuses to help with the motivation part).
You will be the entire buyer team, developing media plans and schedules, writing scripts, preparing content, and negotiating added value. Being skilled with Adobe Creative Suite and video editing will be a big plus as well. This role is what you make of it; the opportunity for growth in this position is enormous.
- 2 to 5 years media buying experience
- Television buying experience preferred
- Strong organization; comfortable handling multiple tasks
- $30k base salary plus commission/bonus
- $45-50k total compensation year one
- Year two compensation $50-70k
- 401k and benefits
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com