Our client, a major Trade Ally for the Energy Trust of Oregon, is looking for a Business Development Representative to bring in business across all industries. In this role you are selling an energy efficient solution into businesses primarily in the Portland Metro Area. You can sell nationally, but with just 1% of businesses adopting this technology there is plenty of opportunity locally. Typical sales cycle begins with prospecting over the phone and in-person to build a strong pipeline. After a discovery call you’ll work with engineers to put together the best solution possible, then present in person. The typical sales cycle runs between 15 and 90 days, depending on the size and scope of the deal.
Their product provides a strong value proposition to clients – save money and improve productivity – and they have numbers to back it up. Their approach is very solutions-oriented, with no quick closes or cut corners. They take a comprehensive approach, evaluating the prospective clients’ facilities and technology, and providing a custom-built solution. This position is a great chance to join a forward-thinking company with high earning potential.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2+ years in a true B2B Business Development role
- Flexible schedule to accommodate extensive industry training
- Hunter mentality with strong presentation skills
- $30k base salary; expect to make $65-70k+ year one
- Total compensation year two $150k+
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k
- Tons of spiffs and bonuses, expense accounts, preferred flight status
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org