A well regarded local leader in HVAC maintenance is seeking a Project Manager to oversee retrofit projects into an existing customer base. This team focuses on upgrades, modifications, and even full replacements of existing systems. The primary function of this role is on retrofit projects. These projects can be very large, and include working with both manufacturers and developers to design complex systems. This is a new role, open due to company growth.
This company has been a leader in the local community for over 50 years. They are a family owned business that prides itself in promoting talent from inside the company and creating a great environment to work. There are multiple routes for promotion for this role, including Project Sales Management, Service Management, and eventually into General Management.
- 5 years of HVAC experience (service technicians, retrofit projects or tech-management)
- Strong technical understanding of light commercial HVAC
- Good client-facing Skills
- Degree not necessary
- $55k Salary; year one expected income $75k
- $95k total compensation year two
- Top earners make $150k+
- Medical benefits, car allowance, company car after one year
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com