A client of ours is currently looking for a Director of Marketing to lead their demand generation efforts and drive strong customer leads to the sales team. This position is with a young, growing Software-as-a-Service company with a new office in Portland and strong venture capital funding to back their growth. Their software is valuable to customers in all industries, and they offer unique solutions for both small business and enterprise clients.
In this job you will be responsible for managing a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy and creating effective marketing campaigns to drive growth within established marketing channels (email, website, PPC, SEO, Social, Direct Mail, Telemarketing and PR). The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, and be very driven by metrics and KPIs. You will be responsible for strategic development of campaigns, developing dashboard reports and campaign analysis, and implementing best practices for demand generation that drives opportunities to revenue.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-7 years working Demand Generation experience
- High level of expertise with demand generation metrics and KPIs
- Experience work with marketing automation software (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong work ethic
- Compensation dependent on experience $60-100k+ salary
- Full health, dental, vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com