This company has nearly two decades of experience providing innovative hydraulic pump systems to the Pacific Northwest. Along with complete systems they also have high quality components which can be integrated into existing systems. They take a lot of pride in being a cutting-edge pump manufacturer.
In this role you will be focusing on the distribution side- selling into rental companies, dealerships, distributors, OEMs, You will prospect for new business nation-wide, and sell into un-served clients or those working with a competitor. In the beginning, you will be setting up in-person appointments for potential clients with a regional rep, but as you develop you will manage the full sales cycle. The typical sale takes several steps to complete. If you are a mechanically inclined entry-level professional this is a great opportunity to get into business-to-business sales with a strong organization.
- Bachelors Graduate
- Mechanical Aptitude is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- High energy; Comfortable making cold calls
- $35k base salary plus commission; expect to make $60-70k year one
- Total compensation year two $85k+
- Medical, dental, vision benefits; 401k w/ match
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com