Our client is a family owned business in the food industry with a history of great culture and giving back to the community. As General Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for the sales team’s overall profit contribution in the Oregon and Northern California territories. You will take over leading a team of Regional Sales Managers, each with 8-12 direct reports, helping them implement sales strategies put in place by the Director of Sales. In addition to managing the sales team you’ll work closely with customer service, pricing, purchasing, marketing, accounting, and operations to ensure all company goals are met or exceeded.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy leader who brings ideas to the table and works hard to empower his/her team. This role will require some travel, as you will need to be in the field coaching sales reps from Eugene down through Southern Oregon to Redding. Between launching new product lines and a competitor closing their doors there is plenty of opportunity for growth in this territory.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Food & Beverage experience preferred; ideally in distribution
- Service-based leadership style; needs to empower others
- $80k base salary; expect to make $100-110k first year
- Total compensation year two: $120-130k
- 401k plus match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Laptop, iPad, cell phone, excellent car allowance
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org