Our client is a high-end custom manufacturer in the building materials industry who is looking for a Territory Manager to manage Oregon and Washington. This is a very relationship-driven position. Many deals come from strong customer service and client visits.
While there isn’t a strong prospecting element to the role, the actual sales cycle is very extensive. This company’s products are often a component of a larger project, so there will be many unique situations in which you will need to demonstrate value. You will need to be skilled at delivering strong presentations for decision makers to convince them to specify your products into their plans. From there you will need to work closely with the client throughout the project process (RFI & RFQ) to influence evaluation proposals and put yourself in a favorable position.
This company is in a rapid expansion phase, and they hope this position can play a key role in their development of the Pacific Northwest. In addition to the strong compensation plan there is also plenty of room for a successful rep to grow into leadership roles.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably industrial
- Experience with a strategic sales direct to end users
- Relationship driven sales style
- $45k base salary plus commission; year one expected income $80-85k
- Total compensation year two $100k+
- Medical benefits, 401k w/ match, company car, phone and tablet
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com