Our client is looking for a sales representative to manage a full sales cycle in the Northwest territory (Oregon, Idaho, Washington, British Columbia). This is a well-established, privately held company, with over 800 employees and has received recognition for being a top company to work for. In this role you will focus on selling their unique components into fruit and vegetable production companies.
The emphasis will initially be on business development- calling on potential accounts at the plant level and growing multi-plant corporate clients. You will receive plenty of support from sales engineers, client services, and fulfillment agent. As you grow your book of business the role transitions into being more of a 50/50 split between account management and new business development. This role requires a lot of travel, as much as 70%, but they provide a company car and preferred flight and hotel status to make the ride a lot smoother.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3-10 years of B2B sales experience
- Strong mechanical acumen is a plus
- Experience with component sales (selling parts of a whole)
- $65-80k base salary plus commission; expect to make $100k your first year
- Total expected income year two: $120-140k+
- Medical benefits for employee and family
- Company car, iphone, laptop, expense account; preferred flight and hotel status
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org