Join one of the largest medical device companies in the country managing a Eugene and Southern Oregon territory. After completing six weeks of comprehensive training you will be given an existing set of accounts to manage, and set out prospecting your territory for new business. Using your training and a sample inventory of products you will educate and inform doctors, nurses, and other appropriate staff on the benefits and proper use of the equipment.
While you are given a book of business to manage, this is a heavy prospecting role. You will need to have a high sense of urgency, and know how to efficiently prospect a territory. This is a remote role, so you will have plenty of autonomy with how you work it. There will be some overnight travel, as well as occasional trade shows, conventions, and clinical meetings. This company offers many paths for growth within the organization, as well as a very aggressive comp plan.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-5 years in an outside sales position (B2B or medical)
- Must be able to effectively prospect a territory
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- $60k draw; expect to make $180k+ your first year
- $250k+ year two total compensation
- Full benefits, stock options, 401k w/ match
- Cell, laptop, expense account, tuition reiumbursement
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com