A well-established company in the office supply industry is looking for a National Sales Manager to spearhead new sales initiatives and help them reach their growth goals. This position will require you to wear a lot of hats. Along with managing and growing existing relationships with key accounts, you will be responsible for acquiring new clients, managing relationships with a broker network, and growing their e-commerce presence.
The company currently sells about 2500 SKUs including a private label line sold into major brands. There is about 50% travel, which includes travel to client HQs and occasional trade shows. The ideal candidate will be ready to walk into the role with a clear strategy on how to deliver growth to the company, not someone just looking to take orders.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 5+ years relevant sales experience
- Experience in commodity sales preferred
- Experience selling into large retailers is a plus
- Experience working with ecommerce preferred
- $70k-100K base salary year one
- Total compensation $100k+ year two
- Medical benefits, cell phone, laptop, travel expenses
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com