Our client is one of the world’s largest logistics providers, with gross revenues exceeding $10 billion annually. Over the past 100+ years our client has built a strong reputation as an industry leader; providing freight transportation and logistics outsource solutions, produce sourcing and information services to customers worldwide. This is a company that takes pride in promoting from within and has many reps who have been on the team over 10 years.
As a Transportation Representative you will be responsible for brokering freight services between clients and truckers. This is a very high activity job where you are managing multiple accounts and lots of transactions. This requires strong negotiation skills to lock in good margins on each transaction, as well as attention to detail to ensure accuracy with the high volume of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Sales experience preferred
- Enjoys & thrives in a fast paced environment
- $35k base salary plus commission; expect to make $45k your first year
- Up to $65k second year total compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com