Our client is a major technology provider looking for an accomplished sales representative to sell into both State and Local Government, as well as Education clients throughout a Western US territory. This role will have you working as a key part of the government team, driving sales through both managing existing clients and acquiring new business. These are often long sales cycle deals with strategic importance in developing the territory.
This role will require some travel, likely 20-30% since you are covering a multi-state territory. You will be supported by a government affairs team in each market. A successful rep in this role can see opportunities to move into management roles or other sales teams.
- Bachelors degree required
- 7 years of successful business-to-business sales experience; preferably in a technology related field
- Experience selling software, tech, or telecom into government, higher education, etc.
- Comfortable managing complex, long sales cycle deals
- $90k base salary plus commission; expect to make $140k+ your first year
- Total compensation year two $160k+
- Excellent benefits package
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org