This role is a combination of account management and new business development. You will be working in close collaboration with other account executives, each providing specialized subject matter expertise to physicians and administration. Selling specialty testing solutions, you will be targeting physicians and clinics across a large territory spanning Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Alaska.
Your responsibilities are two-fold: to drive sales through up-selling of existing accounts, and to target and close new specialty testing opportunities. You are required to be a subject matter expert in this role, so maintaining and pursuing knowledge in the field is essential. While you will be partnered with hospital/physicians representatives to help clients with complex issues, you will need to provide immediate support for more basic issues. This is a challenging role, with a lot of responsibilities, but the income potential and room for advancement is enormous.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years B2B sales experience with a history of success
- 3+ years calling on provider groups and C-level decision makers in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
- $70-80k base salary plus commission
- $120k+ total compensation year one
- Excellent benefits package; medical, dental, vision, 401k etc.
- Company care, phone, laptop
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org