A local, family owned business is looking for a up and coming sales rep to join the team and help open new accounts. Offering business services that apply to all industries they believe there is space in the market to grow their existing book of business ten-fold. This position is open because of company growth, and existing employees moving into larger roles.
This is a very transactional sales role, with a short sales cycle. You will be targeting small and medium sized companies through a combination of provided leads and your own prospecting efforts. After you close an account you manage it for the first 30 days and then hand it over to the operations team. The career trajectory would have you eventually moving into sales leadership and building a team under you. There is no hard timeline on this, simply a matter of building the business up.
- Degree preferred, but not required
- 1+ years outside sales experience
- Able to work autonomously
- $30k-40k base salary; $60k-70k total compensation year one
- $80k+ total compensation year two
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, PTO
- Auto allowance, laptop, and cell phone
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com