If you are a software sales leader who’s tired of being stuck behind a desk this role could be your way to get back in the field. Our client is looking for a SaaS veteran to launch a new product. This product has shown success in it’s initial test market, and the company must now determine in what other industries this product is viable. You will be responsible for prospecting in several industry verticals, validating product fit within these industries through early initiative market data gathering, creating custom packages and sales presentations, growing a strong book of business, and managing relationships with a client base of up to 50 companies.
This is a true start-up, so goals and objectives can change, but the intention is for you to assemble a team under you once you’ve built a large enough book of business. This is a national sales territory, so as much as 50% travel is likely.
- 5+ years of experience in Software as a Service technology sales
- Start-up experience preferred
- Proven record of SaaS sales success
- Comfortable working in changing and rapidly growing work environment
- Strong understanding of B2B purchasing processes and cycles
- $110-130k base salary; year one total compensation $150k-180k
- Total year two compensation $180k-250k
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision; 401k with match
- 3 weeks of PTO
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org