Our client is a well established local company who needs a sales rep to help break open a new vertical. They have recently invested in new equipment to expand production to serve a new market. They offer print services that cover many different kinds of signage, including printing on glass, wood, and plastics. While this company has a long history of success, they still aspire to keep a start-up attitude: no bureaucracy or red tape, and open to new ideas and processes. Someone with fresh ideas and excitement is a welcome addition.
The emphasis of this role is on bringing in new business, but it is not a high volume position. This color services sales rep should be focused on building high-value long-term clients that will provide steady business for the foreseeable future. Along with managing new clients as you bring them on, you will also be handed a small book of existing business. There will be training to familiarize you with their equipment and services, but the ideal candidate will already be comfortable with the industry and ready to hit the ground running.
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling color services
- Skilled at hunting new business and managing long term relationships
- Team player, able to collaborate with production teams
- $30-40k+ salary; total compensation year one around $70-80k
- Year two expected income $100k+
- Medical benefits, expense reimbursement
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org