A client of ours is looking for a sales engineer to collaborate with existing and prospective clients on their enterprise software suite. This is a fast growing international company, breaking new ground Portland with an impressive new leadership team. In this role you will be a primary technical resource for the sales team, helping sell into company’s financial leadership.
Your place in the sales process is in managing the technology evaluation stage in the sales process. It’s your job to clearly articulate the product positioning and functionality. Through gathering all the necessary information, identifying all technical issues, and implementing solutions, you will help ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout the sale and implementation. This position will require effective cross-functional interaction with other departments including sales, marketing, product development and professional services. The position will be mostly inside, but with some travel.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 3+ years finance/accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; webinar and product demo experience
- High intelligence, positive attitude, and performs well in a team environment
- $75-100k base salary, plus 5% bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits; covering 90% of personal, 75% of family
- Travel expenses covered as needed
To apply now, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org