A highly successful international software firm is looking for a new representative to help grow the U.S market. This company has had success outside of the U.S. for over 10 years, winning numerous awards. They are now opening an office in Portland and hope to build a team that can continue their consistent track record of growth and quality service.
Unique to this sales role, they are looking for a financial analyst with strong communication and presentation skills, no sales experience required. This is a complex software product, often being sold directly to CFOs and other financial team leadership, so understanding how the software is used and what problems it solves is the key. They provide 4 weeks of comprehensive training to get you ready to sell and hit the ground running.
This role will be a combination of direct prospecting and selling to existing accounts. This is a fairly new market for them though, so the emphasis will be on new business. There will be some travel, 20 to 25%, as you meet with clients and give product presentations.
- Bachelors Degree preferred (MBA in Finance is best fit)
- Background in finance or accounting highly preferred
- Great communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- $75-90k base salary; $180k expected total compensation year one
- Year two total compensation $200k+
- Medical benefits, 401k w/ match
- Surface tablet, stipend, gym membership
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com