Our newest client is a European medical device company looking to grow their US market presence. They sell into a variety of verticals, including surgeons, dentists, dental specialists, and universities.The product is top of the line, and 90% of the sales are customized equipment. In this role you will have a lot of autonomy, essentially building the branch and territory remotely. There will be support and training, but you will be working independently.
This is a fairly new market for this company, so there is tons of opportunity for growth. As sales increase and the team grows there will be paths into leadership and specialty sales. The territory includes Oregon and Washington, with potential for further expansion, so you will need to be ready to hit the road. There will also be occasional trade shows and events as well. They provide 2 to 3 weeks of structured training when you begin, so you’ll be ready to hit the ground running.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 1-3 years of B2B outside sales
- Driven, motivated, self-sufficient
- Strong presentations skills (some large group presentations)
- $40-45k base salary; total year one compensation $70-90k
- Strong commission plan; year two expect to make $100-150k
- Full benefits package
To apply now, send your resume to email@example.com